[macvoiceover] Mail problem

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:16:51 -0500

Hi all,
I have been attempting to send mail messages from the mail program on my Mac. I
am able to receive mail but every time I try to send a message it brings up a
dialogue telling me to put in my password but when I do the messages just stay
in my outbox. I'm also getting a dialogue that brings up an option to click on
connection doctor, a table to choose The mail server to send the message from
which my email address is the one that is selected, and a try again later or
send message now button. Does anyone know what is going on here? Obviously my
password is correct or would not be able to receive mail in my inbox. I'm only
not able to send.

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone>