[macvoiceover] Re: Looking up a word definition in Yosemite

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:48:43 -0400

Hi Russell,

The way I have looked up words for some time now is, while you are on the word,
press command-control-d and a window will open which will give you a number of
choices of what you want to know about the word, dictionary, Wikipedia and
more.  It seems to work in most docs and some times in e-mail.

This is a great way to look up a word.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy