[macvoiceover] Greg Kearney, ABWA and DAISY Bookworm at NFB convention

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Discussion of Digital Talking Books <dtb-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, president@xxxxxxxxxxx, Brewster Kahle <brewster@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Furlong <Andrew.Furlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pmaurer@xxxxxxx, Kurt Cylke <fcyl@xxxxxxx>, president@xxxxxxxxxxxx, president@xxxxxxx, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mary Beth Janes <mjanes@xxxxxxxxx>, Technical Developments Discussion List <technical-developments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Friends of the DAISY Consortium <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:53:07 +0800

Hello;

I will be attending the NFB Convention in Dallas for Association for the Blind
of Western Australia and will be showing our iPHone/iPod Touch/iPad DAISY
Bookworm player to anyone who is interested. Also explaining the Association
for the Blind of Western Australia digital talking book library service and
other digital talking book issues.

I should be in the hotel starting on the evening of the 2nd of July until the
6th of July I will be staying at the convention hotel so you can reach me
there. I will post a little Australian flag by my door to make it easy to find.

Please feel free to share this email with all who are interested. I look
forward to seeing you in Dallas

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx