[macvoiceover] Re: Copying and Pasting

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 01:05:24 -0500

Well, as far as which way, you find your files in the folder they are in instead of using the iTunes songs folder; then you copy and paste the individual songs or the whole album or whatever and paste them on your Victor. Since I don't know what you are trying to copy and paste or whether you imported cds or downloaded music or what you did, I can't totally answer where they are. Most iTunes music would be in your home folder under Music and iTunes and iTunes Music. so you would in finder do cmd-shift-h to go to home, open Music, open iTunes Music, and look around. Probably the easiest way to select and then copy your files in this case is to go ti Finder and use cmd-f1 so that you will be in icon mode; that way you can open each folder with vokeys-space and tand all the files in a folder will be read as you do vokeys-right- arrow in the scroll area for that window. But it would depend on how you imported them. If you put music or books or other files on your computer and then played them in iTunes, the files you want are wherever you put them when you put them on your computer; otherwise they would be where I just described. But whether you can use them on your Stream also depends on your import settings as some file types don't play on the Stream.

I just checked the faq and it says the Stream supports, mp3, wav, ogg and 3gp files as far as music goes. If you still have problems, please ask specific questions. I don't know how much you already know or specifically what you are copying. If I give you too little information you can ask questions but if I give you information for each possibility you could end up confused.