[macvoiceover] Re: Copying and Pasting

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:15:18 -0400

Hello Donna and all:

This message is being written purely for the purpose of encouragement.

Keep it up Donna. You are doing better than you think.

End of cheerleading commentary (smile)
On Jul 23, 2009, at 8:58 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi Judy,

I don't have answers to your questions, but I definitely feel your pain. And if it helps, it's been a week today, and I'm feeling--if not on top of
things--at least have a reasonably good handle on things.
Best,
Donna