[macvoiceover] Re: Buying A MacBook

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:35:02 -0400

Hi,
Well, it depends on what you need. The cheapest macbook, which is less than 1000 dollars, is a very good computer if you don't need to do anything crazy with it. And then, the more you pay, the more memory and faster processor the other macbooks have. I personally think the new 13 inch macbook pro is great. I think it's definitely worth it's price, and it will definitely do anything you ask it to do, and probably much more. But again, if you need your computer just to browse the web, read emails, text processing and things like that, and you don't want to spend too much, the plastic macbook is great. It has also been updated recently.
I hope this helps...

Ignasi
On Jun 17, 2009, at 2:49 AM, Portia wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking into getting a MacBook. Which MacBook would you most recommend? Also, is there anything I need to know about the Mac OS? I am switching from Windows Vista to Mac, hopefully.

Thanks,

Portia.