[macvoiceover] Active Sync & The Mack.

  • From: "Russell Romine" <russellromine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:09:09 -0600

Hello every one,
This is Russell,
I am wondering if there is any one on the list that has a Pacmate, and
if so are they able to active sync it with there Mac?
The reason I am asking is, I have a Pacmate running windows Mobile 6 and
I want to active sync it with my Mac Book. I can't sync the unit with my
home pc running windows xp pro, but I can sync it with my Dell laptop
running windows xp home.
I have called Freedom Scientific tech support concerning this problem.
They told me that it was a problem with my system and that they were
unable to help me solve the problem.
The problem is I can't create a relationship with my Pacmate and my pc.
I am wondering if there is any one on the list that has a pacmate that
they are able to sync with there Mac. If there is any programs that will
work for me please let me know witch one I will need. I hope to get rid
of all of my windows computers soon. Therefore I would be interested in
an active sync program for the Mac that would meet my needs. It doesn't
need to be free if it will work. I am willing to pay for the program.
I have found 2 programs online and they are as follows, 1 Missing Sync,
2 Pocket Mac.
                                    Thanks in Advance,
                                    Russell Romine