[macvoiceover] Re: Active Sync & The Mack.

  • From: The BlindTechs Network <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 04:08:34 -0700

the missing sync
The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357 (west phoenix Arizona)
480-297-7569 (East Phoenix Arizona)
562-219-2309 (Los Angeles California)

On Jan 25, 2008, at 11:09 PM, Russell Romine wrote:

Hello every one,
This is Russell,
I am wondering if there is any one on the list that has a Pacmate, and if so are they able to active sync it with there Mac? The reason I am asking is, I have a Pacmate running windows Mobile 6 and I want to active sync it with my Mac Book. I can’t sync the unit with my home pc running windows xp pro, but I can sync it with my Dell laptop running windows xp home. I have called Freedom Scientific tech support concerning this problem. They told me that it was a problem with my system and that they were unable to help me solve the problem. The problem is I can’t create a relationship with my Pacmate and my pc. I am wondering if there is any one on the list that has a pacmate that they are able to sync with there Mac. If there is any programs that will work for me please let me know witch one I will need. I hope to get rid of all of my windows computers soon. Therefore I would be interested in an active sync program for the Mac that would meet my needs. It doesn’t need to be free if it will work. I am willing to pay for the program. I have found 2 programs online and they are as follows, 1 Missing Sync, 2 Pocket Mac.
                                    Thanks in Advance,
                                    Russell Romine