[macvoiceover] Re: Active Sync & The Mack.

  • From: The BlindTechs Network <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:11:18 -0700

david, what makes you think this can't be done?
The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357 (west phoenix Arizona)
480-297-7569 (East Phoenix Arizona)
562-219-2309 (Los Angeles California)

On Jan 26, 2008, at 7:03 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I don't think this can be done, but if you want to try, head on over to the
apple web site and search for missing sync.