[macvoiceover] Re: AW: Re: What about firefox and voiceover?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:24:40 -0700

Actually see 2 youtube vids about  FF and voice over. Ok hear ar the links.

firefox and other things.
anda look at firefox on mac osx

Basically I don't think ff will ever become accessible with vo because they are
blaming apple for not making ff accessible. Hello? it's the devs responsibility
and apple provides very very good docs on how to do just that.

Take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org