[macvoiceover] Re: AW: Re: What about firefox and voiceover?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:31:31 -0700

Yeah I think they  need  to improve it ow back to windows and nvda I will go.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org