[macvoiceover] Re: AW: Re: What about firefox and voiceover?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:48:38 -0700

Not necessarily I wish ff would be accessible because webvisum is only for
firefox and they will not change there minds about that.
 Safari is very very save and what do you mean about mac programs? 'm a bi
confused about that.

Take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org