[macvoiceover] Re: AW: Re: What about firefox and voiceover?

  • From: Nathan Romo <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:53:51 -0700

Hi Benjamin from what I understand the Mozilla people have known firefox doesn't work with voiceover for quite some time now and that making it accessible for the mac platform really isn't a priority for them. I would also add here that thunderbird is completely unuseable.

At 09:49 AM 4/21/2011, you wrote:
Out of your experience, do you think there is any chance firefox will become
accessible? I mean, firefox does exist quiete a few years now. I seriously
am starting to get some doubts about voiceover. It seems to crash really
often and such applications like firefox should have a very high priority.
Does apple publish changelogs when something is done in the development of
voiceover?

Kind regards
Ben