[macvoiceover] Re: A question regarding Abbyy Fine Reader and VoiceOver

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:19:20 -0600

It works fine for me though there are unlabeled buttons. What happens is that
there's a labelled one followed by one that isn't and I'm not sure whether the
unlabelled is the same as the labelled one or is something different. But I'm
having no problem using it except if I try to use it to scan as I've mentioned
in other posts.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,