[macvoiceover] Re: A question regarding Abbyy Fine Reader and VoiceOver

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:38:55 -0800

Hello Cheryl,
I just purchased the Express addition this morning.
I have also noticed the buttons where the first button says button and the next
button says its function and so on. I really do like the recognition
capabilities. I have also done some OCR on a few pdf files that I had that were
just images. And the recognition was really fantastic.
I am still trying to get the hang of the Abbyy reader with the Photosmart C7200
all-in-one.

Dan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx