[mac4theblind] Re: safari 6 and the app store:

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:34:39 -0400

odd, it's listed in the specs as being supported.

On Jul 31, 2012, at 10:17 AM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmm. I'm actually surprised you got it install as I was helping someone upgrade
on an early 2008 and  they went to the app store and it says your computer is
not compatible to run this software. Looks like they have to use lion disk
maker to make a bootable usb drive, or get a cool layer DVD  and burn it  that
way,  then install that way

Glad safari works for you. Try  running a disk permissions repair to see if it
gets rid of the crashes. it might or might not.