[mac4theblind] Re: safari 6 and the app store:

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:03:07 -0400

ml is running fine except for vo crashing on the app store and safari.
it's an early 2008 and it is supported.
 On Jul 30, 2012, at 7:44 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If it is a late 2008 you probably cannot install mountain lion on it as that
was the cut off date. A friend of mine is having trouble. Vo is not crashing at
all for me and mine is a late 2009 mbp. We'll see what the next os will bring.