[mac4theblind] Re: safari 6 and the app store:

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:45:28 -0700

Will pass this on. In this case I would just deal with the safari issue until a
new  or used late 2010 mac is in the silver lining, or how ever that saying
goes.  for the macs 2010 and up it's working fine as far as I know. Mine is a
late 2010 and almost no busy with  safari 6. In fact I think they fixed the
thing where it would show 0 links but you can still see them.

Take care.