[mac4theblind] Re: face time on mountain lion?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:19:24 -0700

Well in that case I dunno as FaceTime is working fine for me. I have made a few
FaceTime calls, one last night using the app.  So in your case I really don't
know. I would try running a permissions repair and seeing if that clears
anything up. It sort of did for me. Or do a clean install if you have a flash
drive for that lol!