[mac4theblind] face time on mountain lion?

  • From: "Kliphton" <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:26:46 -0500

Okay, so I get a face time call, and in the past on lion, when I got a face
time call, it would ring on both my iPhone 4s, and iMac.  This time it only
range on my phone, even though it says I am signed in on my iMac.  Also,
when I go to try and make a face time call on my iMac, it shows me the
contact list, when I select the one I want it doesn't show me no contact
info, so I can select there @me address or phone number for face time.  Has
anyone else experienced this, if so, how did you fix it?