[mac4theblind] Re: itunes tagging not accessible?

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:42:17 -0400

Hi there

Yep what I find is that the fields read just fine. I can read what I write or
read what is already written. There just aren't any tags that make vo say
"title", "artist", "album" as you tab over the fields.

Some could call it inaccessible for not reading out the names of the edit
fields, but it still works fine.

Justin H