[mac4theblind] Re: itunes tagging not accessible?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:09:57 -0700

I did that. it  has been happening for weeks. it does not anounce what the
label is though it just says the contents of the field. if that file were not
tagged at all all the fields would be unlabeled.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org