[mac4theblind] Re: itunes tagging not accessible?

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:01:54 -0400

Hi there

So I just checked it again and mine is definitely reding more to me than yours.
When i tab it reads me the contents of the edit boxes. If there is nothing in
the edit box it just says empty edit text or something like that. I also
cehcked the version of iTunes and it says that I have the latest.

I wonder if it wouldn't help if you restarted your computer. I have know idea
why I would bother suggesting this, but sometimes peculiarities like that get
resolved by resetting. Also of course when the battery life is edging critical,
the verbosity of VO is notably affected.

Justin Harford