[mac4theblind] Re: giving a Mac for a friend: a couple of questions

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:44:54 -0500

Scott,

go to system preferences, users and groups, go to the login items tab in your
user account and check the box after unlocking the pane and click delete,
restart the system and throw dropbox in the trash.

On Dec 21, 2012, at 9:07 AM, "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you need to deactivate it from the dropbox web site

> [...]

with his
Hands-On Technologeye(s)
touching the internet
Reducing technologys' disabilities