[mac4theblind] Re: Listening to Sirius-XM

  • From: Scott Davert <scottslistmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:29:52 -0500

I think the app itself is free, and then you just need to log in to
your online account. If you are already a subscriber with an actual
radio, I've been told there is a way to activate online listening
there as well. Not sure how accessible the signing up process is,
though I know I can not create a trial subscription using the stupid
flash page. it's about as accessible as the Kindle Fire. LOL.

Scott