[mac4theblind] Re: Listening to Sirius-XM

  • From: "Catnip" <ajokitty@xxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:33:42 -0700

Thanks, Chris. I just happen to have a friend with an I-phone. So can I then move the account to my Os X Lion? I AM thinking about getting an I-phone when my Varizon renewal time comes up. Also--and I'm sure I can't keep pulling this one--when my XM radio renewal has come up I've told them I'll just drop it because all I listen to is the OTR channel and they have been dropping the renewal price for me. Can't count on that forever.

PEOPLE WHO HATE CATS WILL BE REBORN AS MICE!