[mac4theblind] Re: Listening to Sirius-XM

  • From: Scott Davert <scottslistmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:53:17 -0500

Hi Chris.
My comment wasn't implying that anyone hshould get a Kindle, I was
simply saying that the sign up process for a trial membership is about
as accessible as the Kindle.
It's interesting that some people are saying the native sirius /Xm app
is usable, unless they came out with a new update, the few posts I've
seen on this have all been that it doesn't work very well. There is an
app called Music Doc, which supposedly works fairly well with
VoiceOver.

Scott