Re: LuaJIT 2.0.0 release planning

  • From: GrrrWaaa <grrrwaaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:09:18 -0700

Is this OT?

It's something we're aware of for some time. Much of LuaAV was built before
LuaJIT 2 and especially the FFI, which would have made the whole thing rather
simpler to orchestrate... A major overhaul is in the works, but not in the
repos yet.

BTW didn't know that CSound added LuaJIT ugens; that's cool. Is there any info
online?