LuaJIT 2.0.0 release planning

  • From: Mike Pall <mike-1210@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 01:06:57 +0200

FYI: My TODO list is shrinking rapidly. I'm planning to release
LuaJIT-2.0.0-beta11 in the next days.

If you want to help, then now would be a good time to test git
HEAD with your applications and report back. Thank you!

I'll let beta11 sit for around 2 weeks, then follow up with the
first 2.0.0 release candidate. I'll let that sit for a week and do
another one if any problems show up, and so on. The last release
candidate is then renamed to become the final 2.0.0 release.

If everything goes smoothly, LuaJIT-2.0.0 (final) should be out in
November 2012. Hooray! :-)