[lit-ideas] Re: the end of America

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 22:37:29 -0500

The Reuben is standard fare in the East.  I don't eat it because I don't
eat meat.  Back when I used to eat meat (way long ago) it was a favorite of
mine too.  I guess they still serve them, along with tuna melts and all the
other fun things.  They were big in diners.  Now you'd probably have to go
to a tavern type establishment or deli to get one.