[lit-ideas] Re: gmail

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:40:07 -0400

I'm sorry, I haven't been following this thread as closely as I might
have. Both my wife and I have multiple email addresses. In my case I have
three:

I have 10 email addresses and I have no problems using any of them for
exactly what I want it for. And... previous to my weird problem with
constantly being unsubscribed from Lit-Ideas (on three different popmail
servers), gmail served its purpose -- that is, I used it to foward email
from work to home and I used it when I was on the road as an easy,
accessible solution for those hotels where using my regular email was a
problem.

For some reason, my gmail account is the ONLY account of my many ones that I
can successfully stay subscribed to lit-ideas and that's why I have to use
it more regularly.

But... I just can't get the solution that gmail proposes to work with all my
other addresses, my router, my email program etc.

And... at this point, I don't even care. I've wasted too many hours
trying... so...

I thank you all for your tips, help etc. but I'm not going to spend another
minute on this right now.

a birth is imminent,
paul (don't call me daddy) stone