[lit-ideas] Re: gmail

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:13:10 -0500

I'm waiting for his response re. his browser -- I mean, if he uses IE, e.g.,
to open gMail, I suspect that may account for some of the differences.  I
either go directly to my gMail inbox which, by default, opens in Mozilla, or
go initially to Mozilla and thence to gMail.  I might try opening gMail from
another browser just for the heck of it.

Julie Krueger

On 5/10/07, Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Julie Krueger wrote:

"I'm laughing, Phil -- you beat me to the punch."

Sorry about that.  I am just curious as to why Paul's description differs
so
much from what I am using.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns