[lit-ideas] Re: a fine day

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 20:20:38 -0400

Speaking of cute...one of the best cute kid pictures I've seen was yours of your grandson in a cupboard. Lovely...

John McCreery wrote:
Thanks, Ursula.
Just did. That is a cute kid.

John

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi John,  I see from Paul's Facebook page that you're friends with him.
Just go to his page and you'll see three of them with a link to the rest...
Here's the page...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=608430960&ref=name
Hope that helps,
Ursula

John McCreery wrote:

Ursula,
How did you get to see the photos? I'm not seeing any links in the messages
in my inbox.

Paul,

Congratulations on the to me still invisible but I am sure beautiful boy.

John

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 4:28 AM, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
<Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  That is a cute little boy, Paul.   Oh my!!
And someone is a good photographer, too.
Some excellent shots.
Thanks...

Paul Stone wrote:

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
<Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 There's always your facebook page...

 That's a good idea. I just posted 120 pics in two albums in 'my
photos'. That should keep some of you busy if you
care.http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=123381#/profile.php?id=608430960&ref=name