[lit-ideas] Re: a fine day

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:40:10 -0400

I'm afraid so...

veronica's email wrote:
I am not in Face Book but I tried to get into it to see Paul's little boy.  I
put in e address and a password and it told me it didn't match.  How could it
not match if I have never been on it?  Do I need to join to see the pics?

Veronica
----- Original Message ----- From: John McCreery To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 3:38 PM
  Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: a fine day

  Ursula,

  How did you get to see the photos? I'm not seeing any links in the messages
in my inbox.

  Paul,

Congratulations on the to me still invisible but I am sure beautiful boy.

  John

  On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 4:28 AM, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    That is a cute little boy, Paul.   Oh my!!
And someone is a good photographer, too. Some excellent shots.
    Thanks...

Paul Stone wrote: On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  There's always your facebook page...
    That's a good idea. I just posted 120 pics in two albums in 'my
photos'. That should keep some of you busy if you care.

http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=123381#/profile.php?id=608430960&ref=name

-- John McCreery
  The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN
  Tel. +81-45-314-9324