[lit-ideas] Re: a fine day

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:07:40 -0230

A very lovely photo. (What the black king is doing on R2 is a different matter,
however.)

He'll be grabbing the car keys even if you keep BOTH eyes on him. Bin there
twice. Daughter in Bremen is 22, son in la belle ville, QC, is 28, father and
mother stay home on the Avalon and write checks.

Re "turn around ...": Isn't that a Peter, Paul and Mary song? Joni Mitchell? And
isn't "A Fine Day" a movie? Mit George and Michelle, perchance? Professional
Success vs Personal Happiness. Surely some T moral philosopher has had
something valuable to say on coping with this existential dilemma.

In fear and trembling of satisfaction of apriori and empirical conditions
necessary for the possibility of grandchildren,

Walter O.