[lit-ideas] Re: What's wrong with Campus Watch for all?

  • From: Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Paul)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 21 Mar 2004 13:06:30 PST

>What does not seem fair here is that in presenting an issue (albeit in a hasty
draft) I am being tagged as siding with one side of the issue.<

I did not do that.

First post: 'Let me make some intemperate remarks, with the understanding that I
see Eric as mostly reporting the views, or a summary of the views, of others,
with whom he may not agree--although I believe that at the end he presents what
he does see as a dilemma.'

Second post: 'I said before that I didn't know to what extent Eric endorsed the
views he was suggesting we discuss. I still don't...'

Robert Paul
The Truth Circle
Vienna
c/o robert.paul@xxxxxxxx