[lit-ideas] Re: Was Wittgenstein right?

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:44:26 -0700 (PDT)

________________________________
 From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:54 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Was Wittgenstein right?

I ran across this today. I don't subscribe to the NYT just now but saw a link
to it on another site. Its from a blog

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/was-wittgenstein-right/

There have been 522 comments on it, 495 by JL, and the rest by Donal.

The article is from 'The Stone,' which seems to be a subset of the
'Opinionator.'

'The Stone features the writing of contemporary philosophers on issues both
timely and timeless. The series moderator is Simon Critchley. He teaches
philosophy at The New School for Social Research in New York. To contact the
editors of The Stone, send an e-mail to opinionator@xxxxxxxxxxx. Please include
"The Stone" in the subject field.'

I offer no opinion on the question posed above.

*Whereof we cannot speak, etc.

O.K.