[lit-ideas] Re: Was Wittgenstein a Wittgensteinian?

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 22:47:43 +0100

>Finally the entire family ended up eating only cheese, thinking that if its
>gouda enuff for Witters ....>

Once Wittgenstein rescued a bear from a circus because he thought its captivity
cruel, but the circus owners gave chase and the bear began falling behind
Wittgenstein whose mouth was full of soft French cheese as he exhorted "Come on
bear"...

Head hurts

On Thursday, 19 June 2014, 20:40, Walter C. Okshevsky <wokshevs@xxxxxx> wrote:

But apparently W would never refuse cheese. Indeed, he would at times insist on
cheese and only cheese for his meals. Only thus would he be pleased. Drove Mrs
Malcolm to her Wit(ter)'s end. Finally the entire family ended up eating only
cheese, thinking that if its gouda enuff for Witters ....
OK(a) apologies.

Clearly on vacation,

Walter O