[lit-ideas] Re: Thursday Poem

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:11:46 -0230

Given that so much these days is of a fraudulent character, and so many minds
(young and old) are so readily seduced by the alluring glitter and glamour of
mere flux and appearance, could it not be that such a proof may yield naught but
a *synthetic* a posteriori proposition?

Walter C. Okshevsky
Head, Department of Truth and Being
Ministry of Culture, Leisure and Recreation
Ottawa, Ontario