[lit-ideas] Re: The make up of security forces in Iraq

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:12:33 +0100

And you say I'm a "silly man" for not believing anti-American, pacifistic
attacks against them?

This is why I said you were a silly man, Lawrence; because you said

>the Leftists and anti-Americans attacking anything remotely American.
> But the security forces in Iraq aren't completely American

and thought you'd caught 'Leftists and anti-Americanists; out by saying
that (because according to you, 'Leftists and anti-Americanists' only
criticise America and Americans).

I hope that's clear, because I really can't be bothered to explain it all
again