[lit-ideas] Re: The Teaching Company

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:17:32 -0400

We have one of the history of music tapes and it is wonderful.
Also many of the philosophy and religion ones (Genesis and Job etc.).
Not all listened to yet.  They do seem to choose excellent lecturers.
Good minds and good voices.   There are places to download them
for free (legally even, in Canada).

(Just thinking of this in relation to your other post, John, about the
Rifkin book.
Interesting ehtical question.  If I download these lectures for free, I
haven't taken the information in any way that removes it from someone
else.  But, I have not given something that some other person feels
entitled to.   So is it property or isn't it?)

Ursula
in North Bay