[lit-ideas] The Teaching Company

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:53:05 -0500

Does anyone have experience with this audio/video company dealing in
scholarly courses?  What they do is select the top professors in
their field based on several ratings and have them record courses in
everything from business and science to religion and history.  I
highly recommend for those intellectually curious types.  I'm
currently listening to FROM PLATO TO POSTMODERNISM: UNDERSTANDING THE
ESSENCE OF LITERATURE AND ROLE OF THE AUTHOR.

Their site is www.teach12.com if anyone is interested.

~Brian~