[lit-ideas] Re: The Teaching Company

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:16:12 -0500

Hi John.  So far this series is challenging but outstanding.  In a
he's also the lecturer in this series.  I have about half a dozen of
them and hope that they are all this good.  The next one I tackle
will be THE LIFE AND WRITINGS OF C.S. LEWIS and then maybe THE ETHICS
OF ARISTOTLE.  Which titles were you looking at previously?
~Brian~