[lit-ideas] Re: The Perils Of Teaching Women How To Read

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 20:21:30 -0600

Women, in general, tend to more sophisticated means than those physical.  If
you really want to watch your backs, guys.... guns and fences ain't gonna be
the ways to do it.  Of course, if you doubt this, chances are you've been
knocked down by less oafish means and don't yet know it or that you yet will
and won't then know it for a bit.  That's okay.  We'll give you plenty of
time.

Julie Krueger