[lit-ideas] Re: The Iran Charade

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:36:44 -0500

1,  What is it that we lost in Vietnam?  Or, alternatively phrased, what
would we have gained by "winning" in Vietnam?

2.  How much constitutes overwhelming force when the enemy has already lost
3 million and is prepared to die to the last person?

> Now if we were united in ours? Hmmmm.

Fair question.  If we were united in our purpose, my answer is we would
have obliterated every last man, woman and child in the country.  That's
what we would have won.  What's your answer?