[lit-ideas] Re: The Big Donorshow

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 02:07:53 -0500

So, Mike -- YOU're the one behind all these vile TV Reality Shows!  How did
I not guess this, how could I possibly not have seen it....

Julie Krueger

On 5/30/07, carol kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe one or two minor changes, like audience involvement: The home
audience gets to bet on a certain contestant's survival each week. Actually,
I'm pretty sure this would make a super internet futures market, so to
speak. Or did I read about that?
Carol,
hooded at last