[lit-ideas] Re: The Answering Machine

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 05:53:29 -0800 (PST)

From what I understand, the number 1 is as close to infinity as is a number to
the millionth power.  If infinity is unapproachable, at some point there has to
be an end to the number of answers that humans and their machines
can generate.  Pi is allegedly infinite, but it's a human discovery, like
infinity itself.  It has nothing to do with humans.  The universe is
unimaginably vast, but there's some suggestion that even it may be finite.

Andy