[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:21:39 -0800

According to them, I'll die at 84 in spite of my grandiose tenisse. Meanwhile, my 84 year old father and I, and my family, are about to go climb all over Machu Picchu. So there!

David Ritchie
chaneling Hiram Bingham in
Portland, Oregon

On Dec 16, 2007, at 9:27 PM, Eric Yost wrote:

Evergreen Oscar wrote: "Death and vulgarity are the only two facts in the nineteenth century that one cannot explain away."

But you can take the death test.

http://www.okcupid.com/death