[lit-ideas] Re: Religion and politics [clarification]

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:50:12 -0500

What do they do when someone has feloniously committed suicide?  Hire folk
to curse him over his grave, to place curses on his afterlife?  Put his body
in prison for x number of years?

This strikes me as belonging in that book of "weird laws" -- which sites
things like, in a given state you are forbidden to tie your giraffe to the
hitching posts.

Julie Krueger
marveling at human talent for the absurd