[lit-ideas] Re: Providing a fair wine and tasting

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:18:14 -0500

At 12:12 AM 1/13/2007, you wrote:
It's all about impressing somebody and that's all. If one couldn't show the label, who would pay the extra price? Ultimately, the only one we're impressing is ourselves. I wonder if you didn't know which drum was which if you'd be able to tell the difference?

if I played them... yes, I could definitely tell the difference... but, like I said, unfortunately, the top end instruments are NOT 5 times better than the bottom end.